I love hiking, I love adventures, and yes…I love Instagram! So I thought that talking about Instagram captions for hiking and adventures might be kind of fun. We spend so much time staring at our camera rolls trying to figure out which picture to post on our IG feeds. More than we should. It’s happened to you, right? Not to mention, there are tons of other social media channels that we use.
But to each, their own, and Instagram is primarily for pictures. But once you figure out which picture you like best, do you know what your caption is going to be? Because if you’re like me, after clicking on ‘new post’, I go blank. Like literally, no words are poppin’ into my brain!
Writing captions isn’t really my thing. But for social media presence, it’s kind of a big deal. Personally, I could go on for days writing on my blogs or just writing random stuff on my notebooks. But for some reason, Instagram captions really give me a headache. It’s like I just can’t get through them.
Writing Captions for my Outdoor Photos
If you’ve followed me for some time, you might’ve already noticed that I’m making an effort to switch things up and come up with better captions. If I suck at it, please don’t tell me. Or should you? I’m not sure. 🧐
On my captions, I’m still adding the pin emoji (📍) with the location name at the bottom of each picture. I’ve been doing it since my very first IG post and it kind of defines Next Stop Adventures. But more thoughts and ideas have crossed my mind and I plan to continue making some changes on my social media. For instance, I started getting more conversational with my Instagram captions for hiking pictures, and for all the other adventures and places that I share.
But for those pictures in which I need a conversation starter because my brain went to la-la land, I have this list with ideas for Instagram captions. Hopefully, these are great for you too!
25 Instagram Captions for Hiking, Adventures, and Nature Pictures
- Adventure awaits
- Ditch the road, take the trails.
- Go and explore!
- The world is yours, explore it!
- As for me, I collect moments. Not things.
- Hike more and worry less.
- Find me under the trees.
- My soul is nurtured by nature.
- All good things are wild and free.
- Forest is FOR REST.
- Head for the hills!
- Pack lighter and go further.
- And so the adventure begins.
- Always take the scenic route.
- Life is a climb but the view is great.
- Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.
- Over the river and through the woods I go.
- The fun begins where the pavement ends.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Fill your life with adventures.
- Explore the unseen.
- Never lose your sense of wonder.
- Do more than just exist.
- Wander without purpose or reason.
- There’s a whole world of adventure out there waiting for you.
Like it? Share it! Pin it!